- These resources are only a sample of what may be available.
- Search our Catalog and Databases for more!
- Try EBSCO Discovery Service for One-Stop Searching! Searches our catalog and most of our databases.
- To get started, try Research and Study Help. Find help for researching and writing your papers, and documenting and citing your sources!
- Visit How to Access Library Resources and How to Use Library Resources for more help.
Where to Look? Browse these Call Numbers
- HD 28 to HD 70 – Management.
- HD 30.3 to HD 30.385 – Communication in management.
- HD 58.7 to HD 58.95 – Organizational behavior, change and effectiveness. Corporate culture.
- HD 59 to HD 59.6 – Public relations.
- HD 60 to HD 60.5 – Social responsibility of business.
- HD 66 to HD 66.2 – Work groups. Team work in industry. Quality circles.
- HF 5549 – Business – Personnel management.
Selected Books in the Library
- The 75 Greatest Management Decisions Ever Made …and 21 of the Worst.
Call number: HD 30.23 .C73 1999
- The Corner Office: Indispensable and Unexpected Lessons from CEOs on How to Lead and Succeed.
Call number: HD 57.7 .B784 2011
- Drucker’s Lost Art of Management: Peter Drucker’s Timeless Vision for Building Effective Organizations.
Call number: HD 31 .M28134 2011
- Handbook of Organizational Learning and Knowledge.
Call number: HD 58.82 .H36 2001
- Management Challenges for the 21st Century.
Call number: HD 30.27 .D78 2001
- Managing Strategic Relationships.
Call number: HD 69 .S8 G74 2001
- Mastering Communication at Work: How to Lead, Manage, and Influence.
Call number: HD 30.3 .b415 2009
- Successful Time Management in a Week.
Call number: HD 69 .T54 T74 2012
Selected Journals, Magazines, and Newspapers
- Bloomberg Businessweek
- Wall Street Journal
- The AMA Guide to Management Development, 2008, by Daniel R. Tobin and Margaret S. Pettingell.
- AMA Management Handbook, 3rd Edition, 1994, by John J. Hampton, ed.
- Becoming a Manager, 2011, by Perry McIntosh and Richard Luecke.
- The Communication Problem Solver: Simple Tools and Techniques for Busy Managers, 2010, by Nannette Rundle Carroll.
- First-time Manager’s Guide to Team Building, 2007, by Gary S. Topchik.
Visit our eBook Collections for links to eBook Collection from EBSCOhost and other e-book collections.
Please note that when accessing the databases from off-campus, you will be prompted to login.
Resources outside of RPCC Library are beyond our control. We strive to ensure that our links function and that the resources we recommend are reliable and valid sources. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any problems accessing our resources or find any dead links. Please mention the link title and the RPCC Library Services webpage where it was found.