- These resources are only a sample of what may be available.
- Search our Catalog and Databases for more!
- Try EBSCO Discovery Service for One-Stop Searching! Searches our catalog and most of our databases.
- To get started, try Research and Study Help. Find help for researching and writing your papers, and documenting and citing your sources!
- Visit How to Access Library Resources and How to Use Library Resources for more help.
Electronics and Instrumentation Resources
Where to Look? Browse these Call Numbers
- QC 501 to Q 766 – Electricity and magnetism.
- QC 501 to QC 721 – Electricity.
- QC 750 to QC 766 – Magnetism
- TA 165 – Engineering instruments, meters, etc. Industrial instrumentation.
- TK – Electrical engineering. Electronics.
- TK 146 – Textbooks.
- TK 151 – Pocketbooks, tables, etc.
- TK 152 – Safety measures.
- TK 301 to TK 399 – Electric meters.
- TL 452 to TK 454.4 – Electric apparatus and materials. Electric circuits. Electric networks.
- TK 7800 to TK 8360 – Electronics.
Selected Books in the Library
- Basic Electricity
Call number: QC 523 .B375 1992.
- Basic Instrumentation
Call number: TA 165 .W49 1983.
- Electrical Safety Handbook, 3rd Edition.
Call number: TK 152 .C22 2006.
- Electrician’s Calculations Manual, 2nd Edition.
Call number: TK 151 .F74 2012.
- Electric Circuits, 5th Edition.
Call number: TK 454 .E46 2011
- Electricity, 10th Edition.
Call number: TK 146 .G43 2009.
- Electricity: A Self-teaching Guide
Call number: TK 146 .M75 2003.
- Schaum’s Outlines: Electric Circuits, 5th Edition.
Call number: TK 454 .E46 2011
- Circuit Theory, 2009, by Rosalind Edwards.
- Fundamentals of Industrial Instrumentation and Process Control, 2005, by William Dunn.
- Instrumentation and Control Systems, 2004, by W. Bolton.
- Instrumentation Reference Book, 4th Edition, 2010, by Walt Boyes.
- Measurement and Instrumentation Principles, 3rd Edition, 2001, by Alan S. Morris.
- Pocket Guide to Instrumentation, 1999, by R. R. Lee.
- Understandable Electric Circuits, 2010, by Meizhong Wang.
Visit our eBook Collections for links to eBook Collection from EBSCOhost and other e-book collections.
Please note that when accessing the databases from off-campus, you will be prompted to login.
- Career and Technical Education Video Library on YouTube, offers several videos on instrumentation; select “Playlists” and browse for “Instrumentation.”
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technicians, from the Occupational Outlook Handbook,from the Bureau of Labor Statistics; find out what this job entails, how to become one, wage and salary ranges, and more.
- NCCER: National Center for Construction Education and Research, recognized by industry and government as the training, assessment, certification and career development standard for construction and maintenance craft professionals.
- PAControl.com offers free information about safety systems, process automation, instrumentation, and more.
Resources outside of RPCC Library are beyond our control. We strive to ensure that our links function and that the resources we recommend are reliable and valid sources. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any problems accessing our resources or find any dead links. Please mention the link title and the RPCC Library Services webpage where it was found.