- These resources are only a sample of what may be available.
- Search our Catalog and Databases for more!
- Try EBSCO Discovery Service for One-Stop Searching! Searches our catalog and most of our databases.
- To get started, try Research and Study Help. Find help for researching and writing your papers, and documenting and citing your sources!
- Visit How to Access Library Resources and How to Use Library Resources for more help.
Drafting and CADD Resources
Where to Look? Browse these Call Numbers
- NA 2695 to NA 2793 – Architectural drawing and design.
- NA 2728 – Computer-aided design – Software, – Computer programs
- T – Technology.
- T 351 to T 385 – Mechanical drawing. Engineering graphics.
- TA 329 to TA 348 – Engineering mathematics.
- TA 345 – Electronic data processing. Computer-aided engineering.
Selected Books in the Library
- AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT 2012 Bible, includes DVD, 2011.
Call number: NA 2728 .F5654 2011
- AutoCAD Architecture 2012 Fundamentals: Student Guide, 2011.
Call number: NA 2728 .F863 A986 2011
- Autodesk Moldflow Insight 2012: Learning Autodesk Moldflow Insight Basic 2012, Student Guide – Practices; includes CD-ROM.
Call number: TP 1150 .I57 A986 2011
- Autodesk Moldflow Insight 2012: Learning Autodesk Moldflow Insight Basic 2012, Student Guide – Theory and Concepts.
Call number: TP 1150 .I5 A986 2011
- Drawing and Planning for Industrial Arts, 3rd Edition, 1975.
Call number: T 353 .F33 1975
- The Configuration Space Method for Kinematic Design of Mechanisms, 2010, by Elisha Sacks and Leo Joskowicz.
- Engineering Drawing for Manufacture, 2003, by Brian Griffiths.
- The Geometrical Tolerancing Desk Reference: Creating and Interpreting ISO Standard Technical Drawings, 2005, by Paul Green.
- Manual of Engineering Drawing, 2nd Edition, 2004, by Colin H. Simmons, Dennis E. Maguire.
- Modular Design for Machine Tools, 2008, by Yoshimi Ito.
- Visual Design Fundamentals: A Digital Approach, 3rd Edition, 2009, by Alan Hashimoto, Mike Clayton.
Visit our eBook Collections for links to eBook Collection from EBSCOhost and other e-book collections.
Please note that when accessing the databases from off-campus, you will be prompted to login.
- Drafters, from the Occupational Outlook Handbook, from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, find out what this job entails, how to become one, wage and salary ranges, and more.
- O*NET OnLine: Summary Report for Mechanical Drafters describes the tasks, tools, skills and more needed to be a mechanical drafter.
Resources outside of RPCC Library are beyond our control. We strive to ensure that our links function and that the resources we recommend are reliable and valid sources. Please contact us at email@example.com if you experience any problems accessing our resources or find any dead links. Please mention the link title and the RPCC Library Services webpage where it was found.