- These resources are only a sample of what may be available.
- Search our Catalog and Databases for more!
- Try EBSCO Discovery Service for One-Stop Searching! Searches our catalog and most of our databases.
- To get started, try Research and Study Help. Find help for researching and writing your papers, and documenting and citing your sources!
- Visit How to Access Library Resources and How to Use Library Resources for more help.
Customer Service Resources
Where to Look? Browse these Call Numbers
- HF 5389 – Business and office etiquette.
- HF 5415.5 to HF 5415.55 – Customer services; customer relations; relationship marketing.
Selected Books in the Library
- Emotional Value: Creating Strong Bonds with Your Customers.
Call number: HF 5415.5 .B3673 2000
- The Ten Demandments: Rules to Live By in the Age of the Demanding Customer.
Call number: HF 5415.5 .M66 2002
- Customer Care Excellence: How to Create an Effective Customer Focus, 5th Edition, 2008, by Sarah Cook.
- Customer Service Training 101, 2nd Edition, 2011, by Renee Evenson.
- Effective Customer Care, 2010, by Patricia Wellington.
- Perfect Phrases for Customer Service: Hundreds of Tools, Techniques, and Scripts for Handling Any Situation, 2005, by Robert Bacal.
- Wired and Dangerous: How Your Customers Have Changed and What to Do About It, 2011, by Chip R. Bell.
Visit our eBook Collections for links to eBook Collection from EBSCOhost and other e-book collections.
Please note that when accessing the databases from off-campus, you will be prompted to login.
- Customer Service Heroes, lists “25 Customer Service Skills You Absolutely Need,” in addition to discussions of customer service skills, resumes, training, and more.
- Skills You Need: Customer Service Skills, offers helpful advice not just for customer service, but for help with communication, employability, and more.
Resources outside of RPCC Library are beyond our control. We strive to ensure that our links function and that the resources we recommend are reliable and valid sources. Please contact us at email@example.com if you experience any problems accessing our resources or find any dead links. Please mention the link title and the RPCC Library Services webpage where it was found.