- These resources are only a sample of what may be available.
- Search our Catalog and Databases for more!
- Try EBSCO Discovery Service for One-Stop Searching! Searches our catalog and most of our databases.
- To get started, try Research and Study Help. Find help for researching and writing your papers, and documenting and citing your sources!
- Visit How to Access Library Resources and How to Use Library Resources for more help.
Where to Look? Browse these Call Numbers
- HF 1 to HF 6182 – Commerce
- HF 5001 to HF 6182 – Business
- HF 5387 to HF 5387.5 – Business ethics
- HF 5410 to HF 5417.5 – Marketing. Distribution of products
- HF 5501 to HF 5511 – Business organization and administration
- HF 5546 to HF 5548.6 – Office management
- HF 5549 to HF 5549.5 – Personnel management. Employment management
- HF 5601 to HF 5689 – Accounting. Bookkeeping
- HF 5691 to HF 5716 – Business mathematics. Commercial arithmetic
- HF 5717 to HF 5734.7 – Business communication including business report writing, business correspondence
- HF 5735 to HF 5746 – Business records management
- HF 5801 to HF 6182 – Advertising
- HF 5001 to HF 6182 – Business
- HG 1 to HG 9999 – Finance
- HG 178 – Liquidity
- HG 179 – Personal finance
- HG 201 to HG 1496 – Money
- HG 1501 to HG 3550 – Banking
- HG 3691 to HG 3769 – Credit. Debt. Loans
- HG 4001 to HG 4285 – Finance management. Business finance. Corporate finance
- KF – United States Federal Law
- KF 801 to KF 1241 – Contracts, including commercial law, banking
- KF 1355 to KF 1480 – Associations, including business associations, partnerships and corporations
- KF 1600 to KF 2940 – Regulation of industry, trade and commerce, including advertising, small business
- KF 2971 to KF 3193 – Intellectual property, including design protection and patent law and trademarks
Selected Books in the Library
- Encyclopedia of Business, 2nd Edition, 2000.
Call number: HF 1001 .E466 2000 REF, in 2 volumes.
- Encyclopedia of Business and Finance, 2001.
Call number: HF 1001 .E466 2001 REF, in 2 volumes.
- The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Business Law, 2nd Edition, 2003.
Call number: KF 390 .B84 B34 2003.
- Financial Planning Demystified, 2007.
Call number: HG 179 .L497 2007.
- Personal Financial Planning, 7th Edition, 2003.
Call number: HG 179 .H24 2003; also available online as an e-book from eBook Collection on EBSCOhost!
- Reuters Financial Glossary, 2000.
Call number: HF 1001 .R48 2000
- The Small Business Legal Toolkit, 2007
Call number: KF 1659 .N68 2007; includes a CD-ROM containing various sample documents, etc.
Selected Journals, Magazines, and Newspapers
- Bloomberg Businessweek
- U. S. News and World Report
- Wall Street Journal
- The Advanced Dictionary of Marketing: Putting Theory to Use, 1999, by John O’Connell.
- The Blackwell Encyclopedic Dictionary of Marketing, 1999, by Barbara R. Lewis.
- Dictionary of International Business Terms, 2nd Edition, 2000, by John Capela.
- Ernst and Young’s Personal Financial Planning Guide, 5th Edition, 2004, by Martin Nissenbaum.
- The Law (in Plain English) for Small Businesses, 2004, by Leonard D. Duboff.
- Legal Forms for Starting and Running a Small Business, 5th Edition, 2008, by Fred Steingold.
- Managerial Ethics: Moral Management of People and Processes, 1998, by Marshall Schminke.
Visit our eBook Collections for links to eBook Collection from EBSCOhost and other e-book collections.
Please note that when accessing the databases from off-campus, you will be prompted to login.
- Free Management Library, which includes topics like business ethics, business planning, marketing, etc.
- BPubs.com, a directory of business publications.
- BusinessDictionary.com, “features over 20,000 definitions and over 115,000 links between related terms providing a clear and concise description of any and all business terms.”
- Academic Initiatives, from the SHRM: Society for Human Resource Management, includes some free resources for faculty and students, though access to some may require membership.
- SBA.GOV, from the U.S. Small Business Administration, this site includes information and resources for small businesses.
- Test Your Money Smarts, from the U. S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- U. S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics
Resources outside of RPCC Library are beyond our control. We strive to ensure that our links function and that the resources we recommend are reliable and valid sources. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any problems accessing our resources or find any dead links. Please mention the link title and the RPCC Library Services webpage where it was found.