- Search our Catalog and Databases for more!
- Try EBSCO Discovery Service for One-Stop Searching! Searches our catalog and most of our databases.
- To get started, try Research & Study Help. Find help for researching & writing your papers, and documenting & citing your sources!
- Visit How to Access Library Resources and How to Use Library Resources for more help.
Where to Look? Browse These Call Numbers
- HF 5601 to HF 5689 – Accounting, bookkeeping.
- HF 5691 to HF 5716 – Business mathematics, commercial arithmetic.
- HF 5735 to HF 5746 – Business records management.
- HG 1 to HG 9999 – Finance, including personal finance, money, banking, etc.
Selected Books in the Library
- Accountant’s Handbook, 9th Edition.
Call number: HF 5621 .A22 1999 REF, in 2 volumes.
- Accounting Demystified: A Self-teaching Guide.
Call number: HF 5635 .H3347 2006.
- The Blackwell Encyclopedic Dictionary of Accounting.
Call number: HF 5621 .B54 1998 REF.
- The International Dictionary of Accounting Acronyms.
Call number: HF 5621 .M67 1998 REF.
- The Practical Guide to Finance and Accounting.
Call number: HG 173 .D73 2001.
- Accountants’ Handbook. Vol. 1, Financial Accounting and General Topics, 10th Edition, 2003, by Douglas R. Carmichael.
- Accountants’ Handbook. Vol. 2, Special Industries and Special Topics, 10th Edition, 2003, by Douglas R. Carmichael.
- Accounting Best Practices, 2004, by Steven M. Bragg.
- Accounting Demystified, 2004, by Jeffry R. Haber.
- The Controller’s Function: The Work of the Managerial Accountant, 3rd Edition, 2004, by Janice M. Roehl-Anderson.
- Financial Accounting, 2008, by John Stittle and Bob Wearing.
- Great Jobs for Accounting Majors, 2nd Edition, 2005, by Jan Goldberg.
Visit our eBook Collections for links to eBook Collection from EBSCOhost and other e-book collections.
Please note that when accessing the databases from off-campus, you will be prompted to login.
- Accounting Coach, provides FREE online educational materials on accounting concepts, including explanations, quizzes, puzzles, etc. The site also offers premium resources for a fee.
- Accounting Terminology Guide, from the website of the New York State Society of CPAs.
- Guide to Financial Statements, a tutorial on Financial Statements from Baruch College, City University of New York.
Resources outside of RPCC Library are beyond our control. We strive to ensure that our links function and that the resources we recommend are reliable and valid sources. Please contact us at email@example.com if you experience any problems accessing our resources or find any dead links. Please mention the link title and the RPCC Library Services webpage where it was found.