Computers & Scanners:
- The Library at Gonzales has:
- 21 computers for student use, from working on assignments to surfing the Web.
- When available, students may also use computers in Computer Lab, Room 137. This room is occasionally reserved, so be sure to check the calendar, posted each week on both doors before entering.
- The Library has four flatbed scanners for student use.
- At Reserve, the Library Computer Lab, room A803, has 12 computers for student use.
Internet & Wi-Fi Access:
- Enabling students to access tools and resources as needed for school or personal purposes.
- For help connecting to the RPCC Student WiFi, stop by the Service Desk.
Printing & Copying:
- Printing is available for students at Gonzales and Reserve campuses.
- At Gonzales, a copier/printer is located in the Library for students using computers in the Library and Room 137. Computer labs in the Technical Training Center may also print to the Library printer.
- At Reserve, a copier/printer is located in the Library Computer Lab, room A803, in Building A.
- There is a cost of $.10/page for black & white printing or copying, and $.25/page for color.
- To create an account and add money using a debit or credit card (minimum deposit: $5.00), go to Pcounter.
- For first-time users, we recommend that students create a new account with a username other than their LoLA username.
- Note that this link is only available from computers on campus. If you encounter a security warning, choose “advanced” and continue on to the website.
- Currently, students may only use cash at the Business Office at Gonzales to add money to non-LoLA username accounts.
- NOTE: For each deposit, a $1.00 transaction fee may be assessed.
- For more details, see Student Printing at RPCC.
- For questions or issues regarding printing accounts, see the Business Office at Gonzales, room 180, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to include your full name and LoLA ID number and any relevant details.
- Two study rooms are available for students wishing to work or study in a more quiet space or work with a group.
- Each room has a dry erase board (markers & erasers are available for checkout at the Service Desk), electrical and data outlets, as well as Wi-Fi access.
- Reservations may be made for up to two hours, and may be extended depending on availability.
- Walk-ins are welcome, but reservations are encouraged. Please ask for more information at the Service Desk.