Resources listed here are intended to help students before, during, and after college!
- CollegeBoard.com: Scholarship Search
- College Navigator to help “Find the right college for you,” from IES: Institute of Education Sciences
- FastWeb: Find information on colleges, scholarships, and more.
- Federal Student Aid: General information
- HomeworkLouisiana offers free online tutoring and academic resources!
- KnowHow2Go – Offers advice for students considering college.
- LOSFA: Louisiana Office of Student Financial Assistance
- Louisiana Office of Student Financial Assistance: Awards System (includes TOPS)
- Louisiana Board of Regents: to see how your courses will transfer, find the Master Course Articulation Matrix.
Career & Job
- careerbuilder.com: find jobs, post resumes, etc.
- CareerOneStop; sponsored by the U.S. Dept. Of Labor, includes information about careers, training, etc. See also:
- Louisiana.gov: Jobs: Search for state and private-sector employment and other resources.
- Louisiana Workforce Commission works to connect businesses & jobs with people.
- Post your resume on the Louisiana Job Connection!
- Monster search jobs, post resumes, and more.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook provides information on occupations, including job market and salary ranges.
- O*NET OnLine: Occupational Information Network provides occupational information to help with career choices, etc.
- Quintessential Careers offers job hunting and career tools.
- True Careers offers job searching by locations, resume posting , etc.
- USAJOBS: search for jobs with the Federal Government.
- BACCHUS Initiatives of NASPA: focuses on health and safety issues on college campuses.
- CDC: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: provides information on health and safety issues, data and statistics, and more.
- Department of Health & Hospitals, State of Louisiana: information on & access to statewide services & resources.
- Office of Behavioral Health-Mental Health Services, of the Louisiana Dept. of Health & Hospitals
- drink smart offers information on making responsible choices when drinking.
- MedLinePlus offers reliable information on numerous health topics, medication, and more.
- Mental Health Matters offers information on various mental health issues.
- RADD: Recording Artists, Actors and Athletes Against Drunk Driving
- WebMD offers information on health conditions, health topics, etc.
For more resources see our Career Information & Job Seeking Resources page.