- Course-Integrated Instruction: Faculty may request sessions for general library orientation or specific instruction in the use of certain resources as needed for their classes. Please use the form below to request sessions:
- Course-Integrated Instruction Request Form: complete form online*, print and submit to Library Services at least three class days prior to desired date of instruction.
- Course Reserves: Faculty may request that materials be placed on Reserve for the use of their students; they may supply personal copies or request items from our collection.
- Please read carefully and complete the Course Reserve Instructions and Request Form online*, print and submit one form per course to Library Services; please allow two class days for processing.
- InterLibrary Borrowing: please submit one form per item to Library Services to request items from other libraries.
- Proctored Testing will not be available from Library Services for Summer 2019.
- Purchase Requests: Submit the completed form, below, to request items for addition to the Library’s collection.
*Note that fillable forms may not work as expected in all browsers. Download to complete and submit as needed.
Click on an event for more information!
- Plagiarism Avoidance & Detection Sources
- Protecting Academic Freedom from AAUP.
- Copyright and Creative Commons Resources
- Grant Writing Sites:
- Louisiana Board of Regents Sponsored Programs
- The American Historical Association
- Foundation Center
- National Center for Environmental Research and Quality Assurance (EPA)
- National Endowment for the Humanities: NEH Grants
- National Institutes of Health: Grants and Funding
- National Science Foundation: Find Funding
- U.S. Department of Education: Grants and Contracts Information
- Intellectual Freedom
2017 Open Educational Resources Booklet
- PDF Version
- MS Word 2013 Version (zipped)The MS Word 2013 version is not compatible with Google Docs or browsers due to special formatting of the fonts, I think. I have zipped it for you to download, but if you do not want the zip file, please email Library@rpcc.edu for a Word version via email attachment (11MB).