This page provides accessibility, privacy, and support information for several applications, including those commonly used as well as online resources available through the RPCC Library subscriptions.
Application Accessibility Statements:
Visit the Canvas Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT), for information on “Canvas’ conformance with the accessibility standards under Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.”
- Adobe products: Adobe Accessibility
- Google products: Google Accessibility
- Microsoft products: Microsoft Accessibility
- Britannica: Web Site Accessibility Policy
- CQ Researcher: Sage Publishing Accessibility
- Credo Reference: Credo Accessibility
- EBSCOhost: (includes LearningExpress Library)
- Films On Demand:
- LexisNexis: Commitment to Accessibility
- Oxford English Dictionary: Accessibility
- Oxford University Press: Academic: Accessibility
- ProQuest Platform Accessibility Statement
- VPAT – Voluntary Product Accessibility Template; (off-campus access will prompt for login using your RPCC Library login information); other accessibility information and resources may be located from ProQuest in the footer menu of the database search interface after login.
- Readex: Newsbank (African American Newspapers and America’s Historical Newspapers): VPATs for these collections are currently not available online.
- Salem Press: No accessibility statement provided.
- SirsiDynix Accessibility (online catalog)
- World Book: See each product accessibility statement below.
- Advanced Accessibility Statement
- Discover Accessibility Statement
- L’Encyclopédie Découverte: no accessibility statement available.
- Enciclopedia Estudiantil Hallazgos Help; includes some accessibility information.
- Hispánica Saber: no accessibility statement available.
- Kids Accessibility Statement
- Student Accessibility Statement
- Timelines Help; includes some accessibility information.
- World Trade Press: (AtoZ Maps Online and Global Road Warrior): No accessibility statement provided.