RPCC Library Collections
All RPCC Library e-book collections are accessible from their respective providers linked below, via the online catalog, and through EBSCO Discovery Service. Login required for off-campus access; visit How to Access Resources for more information.
- eBook Collection (EBSCOhost): Over 100,000 titles from many subject areas, also accessible through the catalog and EBSCO Discovery Service.
- Sage Knowledge Collection: Almost 5,000 titles available in this collection of social sciences ebooks.
- Book Collection: Nonfiction (EBSCOhost): Note that this is a separate collection from eBook Collection, above.
- LearningExpress PrepSTEP eBooks: E-books from LearningExpress PrepSTEP are accessed within their relevant Centers and may be added to individual accounts and may be downloaded for offline use.
- Project Gutenberg
- Internet Archive: Ebook and Texts Archive
- Universal Digital Library: Million Book Collection
- Online Books Page from the University of Pennsylvania Library; includes links to books and other materials available freely online.
- Great Books Online from Bartleby.com
- Google Books (most may not be available as full-text online for free; site may also include links to book sellers)
Visit the RPCC Library anytime, no matter where you are.
The Library pays for access to over 200,000 e-books through various academic vendors so that you can find titles that meet your needs, anywhere, anytime.