- These resources are only a sample of what may be available.
- Search our Catalog and Databases for more!
- Try EBSCO Discovery Service for One-Stop Searching! Searches our catalog and most of our databases.
- To get started, try Research & Study Help. Find help for researching & writing your papers, and documenting & citing your sources!
- Visit How to Access Library Resources and How to Use Library Resources for more help.
Where to Look? Browse these Call Numbers
- TH 6101 to TH 6887 – Plumbing and pipefitting.
- TJ 930 – Pipelines.
Selected Books in the Library
- Piping Systems: Drafting and Design
Call number: TJ 930 .L35 1981
- Estimator’s Piping Man-hour Manual, 5th Edition, 1999, by John S. Page.
- Pipe Drafting and Design, 2002, by Roy A. Parisher and Robert A. Rhea.
- Piping Systems Manual, 2010, by Brian Silowash.
- Plumber’s and Pipe Fitter’s Calculations Manual, 2nd Edition, 2005, by R. Dodge Woodson.
Visit our eBook Collections for links to eBook Collection from EBSCOhost and other e-book collections.
Please note that when accessing the databases from off-campus, you will be prompted to login.
- Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters, from the Occupational Outlook Handbook, from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, find out what this job entails, how to become one, wage & salary ranges, and more.
- NCCER: Pipefitting, for curriculum, training and certification information.
- O*NET Online: Summary Report for Helpers–Pipelayers, Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters: describes the tasks, tools, skills and more needed to be a pipefitter’s helper.
Resources outside of RPCC Library are beyond our control. We strive to ensure that our links function and that the resources we recommend are reliable and valid sources. Please contact us at email@example.com if you experience any problems accessing our resources or find any dead links. Please mention the link title and the RPCC Library Services webpage where it was found.