Journal, Magazine, and Newspaper Articles, Reference Sources, and More…
- How to Access Resources for login help.
- How to Use RPCC Library Resources includes guides and links to help and support for various databases.
- Subject Guides for subject-specific resources.
- Try EBSCO Discovery Service for One-Stop Searching! Searches our catalog and most of our databases.
- Publication Finder
- Lists journals, magazines, newspapers and certain books that are available full-text online
- For more information, see this Publication Finder – Overview Tutorial, from EBSCOhost.
Access to the LOUIS and RPCC databases is provided by RPCC Library Services through paid subscriptions and annual consortium fees. Use of the Databases is limited to current RPCC students, faculty, and staff only. Authorized users will need their User ID and Pin to use the resources remotely. Please see How to Access RPCC Library Resources or ask an RPCC Librarian for details.