If you need help accessing the Library’s resources when off-campus, see the How to Access RPCC Library Resources page.
RPCC Library Online Resource User Guides and Help
The Catalog lists all the physical and online resources found in the RPCC Library collections (books, e-books, videos, etc.).
Please use these Help resources.
- RPCC Online Databases:
- Database/Resource-Specific Tutorials & Help:
- CQ Researcher: (You will be prompted to login for off-campus access; use your Library User ID (or Alt.ID) and PIN to login.)
- EBSCOhost Tutorials: Many include video and PowerPoint presentations.
- Introduction to EBSCOhost
- EBSCO Help YouTube channel
- Basic Searching on EBSCOhost
- Advanced Searching on EBSCOhost
- Using Persistent (Permalinks) in EBSCO Interfaces
- Reading an Article on EBSCOhost
- Citing Articles on EBSCOhost
- Specific EBSCOhost Databases & Resources:
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online Help
- Gale Database Help:
- Once logged into any of the Gale databases, visit their respective Help pages as needed. Depending on the resource, the Help link may be in the upper right of the navigation toolbar (Gale Interactive: Human Anatomy; Gale Literary Sources and Literature Resource Center – under More), or in the footer menu (Gale In Context: Biography, Gale Ebooks, Scribner Writer Series, and Twayne’s Author Series).
- Gale Tools Video Tutorials:
- Accessing and Using JSTOR for RPCC Library Users (Accessible PDF)
- JSTOR Help and Support: select Faculty or Student for appropriate resources as needed, or select from these support pages below:
- LearningExpress Library
- Nexis Uni
- OED Online (Oxford English Dictionary) Help
- Oxford Reference
- World Book
Please note that you must have PowerPoint or PowerPoint Viewer to view any Slideshow tutorials.