About our Subject Guides:
- Each page listed below is dedicated to the subject areas covered by the courses offered here at RPCC.
- Each lists various types of resources, including printer-friendly guides and handouts, suggested databases for research, selected e-books and books in our collection, and links to relevant online resources.
- These resources are only a sample of what may be available.
- Search our Catalog and Databases for more!
- Try EBSCO Discovery Service for One-Stop Searching! Searches our catalog and most of our databases.
- To get started, try Research & Study Help. Find help for researching & writing your papers, and documenting & citing your sources!
- Visit How to Access Library Resources and How to Use Library Resources for more help.
NOTE: Some of our Subject Guides are under construction! Please check back to see what’s been added.
|Accounting (ACCT)||Anthropology (ANTH)|
|Arts (ARTS)||Biology (BIOL)|
|Business (BUSN)||Business Office Technology & Practices (BTEL, BOTH, KYBD, ISYS, CPTR)|
|Chemistry (CHEM)||Computers & Computer Science (CPTR, CSCI)|
|Criminal Justice (CRJU)||Customer Service (CSRV)|
|Drafting (DRFT, CADD, PRNT)||Economics (ECON)|
|Education & Teacher Education (EDUC, TEAC)||Electrical Technology (ELEC)||Electronics & Instrumentation (ETRN, INST) Coming soon!||English (ENGL)|
|Foreign Languages (FREN, SPAN)||Geography (GEOG)|
|Geology (GEOL)||Health Care & Nursing (HCOR, HNUR)|
|Health Sciences (HESC)||History (HIST)|
|Job Preparation (JOBS) Coming soon!||Library Science (LISR)|
|Management (MGMT)||Mass Communication (MCOM)|
|Music (MUSC)||Philosophy (PHIL)|
|Physical Sciences (PHSC, PHYS)||Pipefitter|
|Political Science (POLI)||Process Technology (PTEC) Coming soon!|
|Project Management (PMGT) Coming soon!||Psychology (PSYC)|
|Reading (READ)||Religious Studies (RELS)|
|Sociology and Women & Gender Studies (SOCL, WGNS)||Speech Communication (SPCH)|
|Theatre (THTR)||Welding (WELD) Coming soon!|
Resources outside of RPCC Library are beyond our control. We strive to ensure that our links function and that the resources we recommend are reliable and valid sources. Please use our Contact Us form if you experience any problems accessing our resources or find any dead links.