Access to the LOUIS and RPCC databases is provided by RPCC Library Services through paid subscriptions and annual consortium fees. Use of the Databases is limited to current RPCC students, faculty, and staff only. Authorized users will need their User ID and Pin to use the resources remotely. Please see below or ask an RPCC Librarian for details.
For off-campus access to the RPCC databases and e-book collections, you will be directed to the login screen shown below. You must use either your Library User ID or your Alternate (Alt) ID, and your PIN.
Note: You can find your LoLA ID number once you have logged into LoLA; select RPCC under Self Service and go to any schedule view option, such as Week at a Glance.
LearningExpress Library is a learning resource that offers:
- Practice tests for common standardized tests for certification and/or licensing in various professions
- Exercises, skill-building courses and e-books for help with mathematics, writing and other skills
- Popular software tutorials
- And more!
Access to RPCC’s LearningExpress Library MUST be made through a link on the Library website. Off-campus, users will be directed through the RPCC Databases Login, before accessing LearningExpress Library.
Once on the LearningExpress Library homepage, login with your personal account or create one as needed.
If you do not have a LearningExpress Library account, you may create your own whether on or off campus.
Once on the LearningExpress Library site, select “Register“.
- Your Username will be the e-mail address that you use and cannot be changed.
- Your password must be at least six (6) characters long.